Sunday, May 24, 2026

ENTRY# 1 [Monday, May 25 2026] -- Goals for today + Extras

I want to draw a lot today, and actually finish said pieces. I'm mostly preparing for Artfight, and finishing some Tumblr requests, I'd also like to draw some fanart. 

I'd also like to consume some more media, I currently have 103 films on my letterboxd watchlist, and would like to read a few comics - in particular the IDW 1 transformers run of comics, as well as a few others like the Lackadaisy, Spider-Man 2099, Laika's comic etc. As well as some anime, such as 'Take Your Hands Off Eizuken!' [which i remember being quite the fan of, but not finishing], Gachiakuta, Gurren Lagaan, and Witch Hat Atelier. 

I also have a few books saved to my laptop, in particular a copy of Project Hail Mary -- for i quite enjoyed the movie. And a dozen fanfics in my tabs. I'm starting to see why i never seem to finish watching anything. 

Anyways: My main objectives for today is to pump out as much art as possible: 

> Tumblr Ersatz requests 

- hair braiding
- comfort 
 
> Artfight character reference sheets [finalize designs of] 

- Roknai [last name undertermined]
- Baeu Tagauwang 
- Jolt [orange/blue bot]
- Daseot [green bot]
- Quintus/Quinty [yellow bot]
- The Garden Project kids [Amaryllis & Calla] 
- SPE-00 bot [Solar Powered Engine - 00]
- Rigorio De Los Santos  
- Marcello DelaRusso
 

> Artfight character reference sheets [update designs of] ->  

- Augusto Ferreira
- Dahlia Jolene Bornet
- Andri [sona | original]

 some other stuff i wanted to do was work on my sketchbooks and scrap books, and paint watercolor, maybe outside at the part soon, but i don't currently feel up for it right now/today, but who knows how I'll feel later. [note: written at 1:45 PM]

update this later andri 





No comments:

Post a Comment

FOOD LOG #1 [What I ate today]

 I had cramps all morning but recovered around 1 PM -- Didn't really eat breakfast besides a few tomato flavored pringles rip offs ha.  ...