Tuesday, July 21, 2026

ENTRY # 2 [Tuesday July 21, 2026] -- life stuff and updates

So my birthday's just right around the corner, Friday to be exact. Dunno if i believe in the whole sweet sixteen thing but it's worth a shot, whenever I get any older I don't feel particularly feel different, but that's the thing about change I guess -- it creeps up on you and before you know it you've changed without even noticing. Forgot where I heard this from but they say the mirror's a reminder of the time passed, right?

Anyways what else, oh! Yeah buddy of mine's gonna hook me up with Minecraft for my birthday too finally, they've got a whole server smp thing going on, wonder if we'll do that smp roleplay bullshit, was really into that stuff 2020-2023ish [if yk yk]. 
[update august 8: stupid microsoft region locks gift codes, didn't work out, oh well]

Was NOT able to complete my artfight goals but eh better luck next time, just tryna get whatever punches in I can muster in terms of attacks in the mean time -- especially with it being midterm exam week right now, they keep changing the schedule too! Really pulls the rug from under your feet. 

End

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOOD LOG #1 [What I ate today]

 I had cramps all morning but recovered around 1 PM -- Didn't really eat breakfast besides a few tomato flavored pringles rip offs ha.  ...