I had cramps all morning but recovered around 1 PM -- Didn't really eat breakfast besides a few tomato flavored pringles rip offs ha.
For lunch I had Hainanese grilled chicken -- it had rice cooked in chicken broth I think? and a few slices of cucumber and tomato, and a lettuce leaf, it came/comes with garlic-chili sauce and a dark soy sauce, the dark soy was pretty sweet and umami though not sure what they put in it in particular. My mom was kind of peeved they didn't debone and cut it up but I didn't mind.
I also ate some Laksa, we had the food delivered so the noodles absorbed a lot of the soup -- smelled great and tasted pretty typical for laksa, mostly spicey with some savory coconut-y notes, it was just soup and noodles though no meat or veg or anything.
I also tried something new but I was pretty sure I'd like, which was the Peach Latte, it had [canned/jarred?] peach bits and peach sauce/jam or something like that with cream and ice -- pretty good, I enjoyed it but I did wish there was more peach to the peach/cream ratio. Next time if possible I'd also try their peach soda. I like peaches a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment